Are you interested in how to buy and sell Crypto on Coinspot in Australia, This article will serve as a guide to you on how you can do so without much stress.
What is Coinspot All About?
Coinspot is regarded as Australia’s Favourite crypto app with over two million customers. The platform was launched in 2013 by Russell Wilson.
It is Australia’s largest selection of digital assets, you can buy, sell, and swap crypto on Coinspot and also track and manage your portfolio, store your coins, easily send and receive and as well set custom price alerts.
Coinspot also has a master card which is a prepaid debit card that you can use in-store or online anywhere MasterCard is accepted. All you need to do is to activate your card by verifying your details, selecting the coin you want to use with your Coinspot Mastercard, and instantly you can start using it for transactions.
How To Create An Account Using CoinSpot
Are you wondering how to create a Coinspot account, then to do so
Firstly, enter your email address
Followed by choosing a password that must be at least 10 characters long, and clicking on create an account.
Immediately you will receive a message that your account has been created successfully.
The next step after you have successfully created your account is to verify your account with a valid ID then you are good to go. Once done with that process, you can go ahead and deposit funds into your account and you can start buying Bitcoin with it.
How To Purchase Crypto On CoinSpot Using Credit Card
In order to purchase crypto on Coinspot using your credit card you must make sure to do the following.
1. Create an account by filling in your email ad and a chosen password and a referral code which is optional and click on create an account.
2. The next step is to check your email address as a message will be sent to you to verify your account by using a valid ID. Once you make use of a valid ID, you are sure to be verified instantly.
3. Once verified, you now own a Coinspot account, then proceed by depositing AUD in your verified account by making use of your credit card
4. Once deposited, click on buy on the top of the page on your account, click on buy BTC and enter the AUD amount you want to trade for BTC, and then click buy.
How Do You Sell Crypto On Coinspot?
To sell Bitcoin on Coinspot, you must make sure to own a verified account on Coinspot. in order to sell your crypto on Coinspot all you need to do is
1. make sure you fund your account
2. Enter the amount of Bitcoin/ AUD you want to sell
3. Then click on sell. And your Bitcoin sale will be processed within minutes. That is all about selling crypto on Coinspot.
Is Coinspot Trustworthy?
Yes. Coinspot is said to be trusted by over 2 million users and has been in operation since 2013. It is known as Australia’s Favourite crypto app.
Can I Use Coinspot Outside Australia?
According to Coinspot, The Services provided by CoinSpot are limited to users resident in Australia. But if you are not a resident of Australia I would suggest you fund your account with crypto.
Platforms Where You Can Buy Cryptocurrency In Australia
And a host of other platforms. You can read about this platform in our other write-up on our blog.
Buying and selling crypto on CoinSpot in Australia is not burdensome provided you have a verified account on CoinSpot. Hurry now and register on CoinSpot to start enjoying its amazing offer.